- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN
THE Exchange Offer, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
("TERMS AND CONDITIONS"). The Subscriber/ Customer also agrees that he/she has
read, agreed, understood to
the Terms and conditions as mentioned below and confirm to abide by them. You
the accuracy, truthfulness and currency of all information that you have
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires
"Your" shall mean any natural person who being an Eligible Subscriber to The
- "Eligible Subscriber" shall mean Subscriber/ Customer satisfying the following
the time of participation and during continuation of the offer:
- He/she must be of at least 18 years of age;
- He/she must not be of an unsound mind;
- He/she must not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint
orders etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual
- He/she must not have been subject of any criminal proceeding.
- This offer is not valid for channel partners (Dealers, Distributors, Sales
Dealership and Employee of the Company) and bulk quantity corporate purchases.
reserves the right to forfeit the exchange.
- Samsonite South Asia Private Limited (“Company”) is running an Exchange Offer
Offer”) anywhere in India at Select Samsonite Stores and Franchisee Stores.
- “The exchange offer” is applicable from 30th March 2019 till 5th June 2019 (both
inclusive) (hereinafter referred to as “Exchange Period”)
- The Suitcase Can be exchanged during the Exchange Period at select Samsonite
Franchisee Stores, for any Samsonite Suitcase from a selected Lines at a
discount of upto
40% during the Exchange Period.
- The Offer is valid only Subject to availability of Goods.
- Once the Suitcase is exchanged/ Deposited for a New Samsonite Suitcase, customer
reclaim the deposited Suitcase under any circumstances.
- The Company will not be responsible for anything lost, misplaced in the bag that
submitted for exchange by the Customer.
- No cash/credit note/Gift Voucher/ other mode of payment shall be issued in
exchange of the
Suitcase Deposited. The Offer is non- transferable and cannot be exchanged in
lieu of Cash/
Cheque/ Gift Voucher or any other mode.
- The Company and/or representative at its own discretion reject/ accept the
customers at select stores and decide the time and way of disposal. No dispute
correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- No two offers can be clubbed with any other discount/ offer for redemption.
- The Samsonite Suitcase Purchased at Discount under this offer will be governed
Standard Warranty mentioned in the warranty card and the Company Policy.
- The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, suspend or
withdraw the Offer at any time during its validity as may be required in view of
exigencies and/or changes by any Government Authorities and/or statutory changes
notice to the Customers or any one at its sole discretion and the same shall be
- Participation in the Exchange Offer is purely voluntary & not binding on
and Services are also available for sale without this offer.
- Terms and Conditions of this scheme are subject to change without prior notice
Company reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions of the Exchange
Offer or any
part thereof at any time during the Exchange Period and without prior notice to
including the eligibility criteria, the Terms and Conditions and the Suitcase
Discount percentage at its sole discretion.
- By participating in the Exchange Program, customer agrees to remain bound by the
conditions of the Program as modified from time to time by the Company in its
- The Company is not liable for any direct/indirect costs or expenses in relation
Exchange Offer which are to be borne by the Customer personally.
- You agree that this Offer is being made purely on a "best endeavor"
subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation
in the Offer
is voluntary and You expressly agree to participate at your sole risk.
shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability to
arising due to participation in the Offer.
- To the extent you choose to participate in this Offer, you do so at your
initiative and You shall remain responsible for compliance with the
Conditions herein, any applicable laws, including but not limited to
local laws. You agree not to hold the Company, its officers, directors,
affiliates, and agents or representatives liable for any direct,
incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss
incurred by the Winner or any winner or third party, in connection with
the Offer or
- The Customer shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and their
directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and
and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities,
and costs (including attorney's fees and court costs) which the Company
pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of
representations or obligations of the Customer under the Terms and
failure by the Customer participating in the Offer to comply with
any infringement of intellectual property rights of the Company and any
claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. The
have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the
cost of the
- the Company nor any of their group entities or affiliates, their
directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, representatives, shall
liable for any action, claim, demands, losses, cost, charges, expenses
whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that
suffered (including loss of life) or incurred or claim to suffer, by a
and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the
offered or on account of their participation in this Offer.
- the Company do not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to
feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Winners.
- the Company and their officials including their directors, officers,
employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any
service to any Participant in respect of the Offer.
- By participating in the Offer, You confirm to abide by all intellectual and
property rights, including copyrights or trademarks belonging to the Company to
party content licensor to the Company that is made available through the Offer.
- By participating in the Offer, you Agree that You are entering into this Offer
independent party and nothing herein establishes an employer-employee
You and the Company and You are acting voluntarily, using Your own time and
participate in this Offer, solely at Your own risk.
- Force Majeure - This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances including
limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests,
snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the
Majeure Event"). The Company shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect
Customer as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- You agree that the Company has no responsibility and liability with regard to
safety and security of any information (including personal information) that You
may have to
- By participating in the Offer, You confirm that you are entering into this Offer
independent party and nothing herein establishes an employer-employee
you and the Company and you are acting voluntarily, using your own time and
solely at your own risk.
- This Offer may contain factual references to the names of certain companies,
individuals. The Company make no representation of having a business
relationship or tie up
with any such companies, products or individuals. All trade names shall continue
owned by their respective owners.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to laws of India. Any disputes or any
here from will be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by The Company,
decision shall be final and binding on the parties in accordance with
under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of Arbitration shall
Mumbai. The language of Arbitration Proceeding shall be English.